Thematic training (open and closed) on accounting, finance and tax
We organise thematic training for individual and group participants, i.e. for firms and groups of enterprises, the scope of which is individually adapted to ordering party demand. The subject matter covers issues in accounting, finance and tax.
Participants are chiefly employees in accounting, controlling and internal audit departments, but also chief accountants and finance directors, as well as other board members and chairpeople.
Depending on individual demand, the training can cover subjects such as the following:
- long-term contracts – practical bookkeeping aspects (according to IAS or Polish regulations);
- principles with regard to bookkeeping and tax for leasing records;
- estimation of write-downs and reserves – stiff requirements or flexibility – criteria and principles in formation;
- changes in IAS;
- discussion of requirements concerning documentation of transactions with related parties, required by articles of tax law (so-called transfer pricing);
- changes to regulations relating to tax (CIT, VAT, PIT).
This training is organised periodically, according to level of demand, following receipt of a suitable number of declarations.
In the event of an interest in attending the training, or to obtain additional information, please contact us at our e-mail address.